In October, I found myself doing a lot more in Terminal than I’d done before, and I needed a computer with a faster processor, so I upgraded to a MacBook Pro. This means that my pimped-out Mid 2013 MacBook Air that I bought in December 2013 is now for sale. It’s in nearly-new condition, as it’s been kept in a shell case for almost all its (short) life. I used it for around 8 months. These are the specs:
- 13.3″ Mid 2013 MacBook Air
- Processor 1.7GHz Intel Dual-Core Core i7
- Memory 8GB 1600MHz LPDDR3 SDRAM
- Hard Drive 512GB Flash Storage
- Fresh install of OS X Mavericks (easily upgraded to Yosemite)
It’s exactly the same specs as a fully-specced new MacBook Air, so you’ll be getting yourself a bargain. I paid £1,579 for it, and you can get it from Apple for £1,499. I’m looking for £1,100, and I’ll include free UPS delivery inside the UK.
If you’re interested, send me an email to email@example.com, or tweet me @laurakalbag.