The last web talk dog walk was a success, with three of us (plus three dogs) taking in the slightly damp wilds of Sheepcote Valley. Now for the next one!
I was originally planning on making them fortnightly but have already failed as I wasn’t organised enough to sort one out this week. This means the next Web talk dog walk will be:
9am on Wednesday 3rd July 2013
Meeting at the same spot on the corner of Wilson Avenue and Roedean Road planning to walk for an hour or so (maybe slightly longer if I continue navigating badly) in East Brighton Park/Sheepcote valley. I drew some routes on the map below, but I’m a terrible navigator so I can’t promise we’ll stick to them. Some lovely people have been clearing the paths in Sheepcote Valley so it shouldn’t be too much of a jungle exploration!
Anyone can join us
- No need to bring a dog if you just want to walk and talk
- But please bring a dog or few if you’ve got them, walking with a pack makes it more fun!
- You don’t have to be a freelancer or professional or even work with the web, just happy to chat
- You don’t have to come every time, just whenever you fancy it
- We’ll leave pretty soon after 9am so please be on time or be willing to catch us up!
- You don’t need to let me know beforehand if you’re coming along, but I’ll know to wait for you if you send me a tweet @laurakalbag beforehand
- Wear sensible walking shoes. Trainers should do. It’s a fairly mud-free route, but it can be rough terrain and a bit hilly
- Do I need to recommend you wear a jacket if the weather’s grey? Does it ever rain in Britain?